We are looking for a qualified mobile developer to join our team. You will be working with our director to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
- Support the entire application life cycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Experience with one of the following frameworks – phonegap, ionic, react native
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs include mapping tools
- Ability to create REST APIs an advantage
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment as well as independently
- Fluent in Git and project management software such as trello/jira
Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and your natively language. Comfortable with self-directed work as well as working in a remote team. You also have a positive mindset and take pride in your work. You enjoy solving complex problems with minimal assistance. You enjoy seeking opportunities of self-improvement.
- you are diligent and have excellent attention to detail
- you are friendly and polite
- you are intelligent and a problem solver
- you are collaborative not competitive
- when you make mistakes, you own up to them and fix them
- you communicate clearly in English
This will be based on your relevant skills and experience.
No agencies or outsourcing companies please.